Codesushi is expanding
We're looking for
IT Project Manager
Codesushi is a fast growing IT company with a group of experienced programmers and web developers. We are known in the local market as a great programming outsourcing company. The enthusiasm associated with the Internet and mobile applications, bind us together when developing projects.
Programming is our job, but also our passion!
- 2 years minimum work experience in a similar role
- Practical experience in direct work with clients
- English language proficiency level C1
- Independence, good organization of work, thoroughness and responsibility
- Knowledge of at least one project management tool (eg. Jira, Trello, etc.)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Experience of working with teams of programmers in remote mode
- Experience in the implementation of projects based on technology, e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Craft, etc.
- Experience in the implementation of projects using different technologies and programming languages at the same time
- Experience in working with foreign customers, eg. USA, UK, NZ
- Portfolio of completed projects
Benefits and perks we offer:
- Attractive salary (dependent only on qualifications)
- Advancement opportunities
- Work in a creative international team with years of experience
- Ambitious projects (Netflix, Burberry, McDonald’s, Hulu)
- Guidance and education
- Flexible schedule
- Modern, newly renovated office in a convenient location (ul. Zabłocie 21/125
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
- Private medical care
These are the projects we do
We’re a reliable partner for startups, agencies and established teams. Working on various types of projects we craft custom features for platform-based websites, do website migrations and develop the fully custom platforms from scratch.
Advanced Plugin Dev
Advanced Systems from Scratch
Highload Website Optimization
Big Website Migration
Work Environment is Important
Taking good care of employees is a top priority for us at Codesushi. We believe that working in a pleasant environment helps people feel positive and motivated. Here are some perks that you could enjoy when you join our team:
We finance certificates (Symfony, AWS)
We finance English language classes
We have internal technical workshops, lightning-talks, trainings
Flexibility to meet family needs and personal obligations conveniently
We have great equipment (2 monitors and SSD is a standard)
Your health is our greatest investment
We pay for you MultiSport membership to see you in office in good spirits
Enjoy your freshly brewed coffee and snacks at your workplace
This person will make sure you feel comfortable at work
You can meet us at events in the US and Europe. Here is more>>
Use the form below to send us your resume
Please fill in the following form providing your contact information and CV / resume, and our HR will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Visit us in our office
We are renting a cozy modern loft in Krakow Lofts.
Our address: ul. Zablocie 21/125, Krakow, Poland
Feel free to drop by anytime and have coffee with us!