Codesushi is expanding
We are looking for
a Marketing Intern
Codesushi is a web development company headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Our highly experienced programmers are really passionate about their work and know how to deliver quality results. We have considerable experience in the development of advanced systems for companies in the US, Europe, and Australia/NZ. Our global team channels their expertise to bring client campaigns to life.
Who we’re looking for
- We’re looking for a Marketing Intern with a passion for internet research, data analysis, writing and working with social media outlets to join the international team of Codesushi.
- You’ll be helping to reach potential clients through cold mailing, content creation for the company’s website and social media.
- It’s the perfect career launch pad for a current or recent graduate student in marketing, communications, or journalism seeking to put their energy and talents to work for a rapidly expanding company based in Los Angeles.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience with a cold emailing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to capture an idea and turn it into an engaging blog post, social media campaign that ultimately drives traffic to our website and increases conversions.
- Proven understanding of marketing channels including blogging, advertising, and social media.
- Can work well with people and in teams. Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with an ‘eagle eye’ for detail.
- Social media marketing experience
- Editing experience for a publication/agency
- Content marketing internship experience
- Understanding of marketing analytics
PERKS FOR JOINING US
- Modern, newly renovated office in WeHo
- Unlimited coffee and healthy snacks
- Casual dress code
8072 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90046